On today's show, we were honored to sit down with the president of Dentagraphics, Kent Miller!
What was discussed on today's episode:
- Top 3 things you need to consider when you're looking for a dental practice
- What kind of reports you need to be aware of whether you are buying an existing practice or doing a startup
- How to choose the best area for yourself
- Why population density matters
- What makes a location desirable
- How to determine whether a practice is healthy or not before purchasing
- How to evaluate a small town versus a large town
- and MUCH MORE!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review on iTunes
If you have any questions you can send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening to the show! We couldn't do this without you all!