Welcome to episode #32
What was discussed on todays show:
- John Wesley, Josh, and Scotty just got back from session 2 of implant pathway.
- What all the guys experienced in San Francisco, as well as how there first flight experience was
- What endo systems do we use
- How important we are learning CBCTs truly are and not just in implant dentistry, but also in ENDO
- Cole places his first implants
- How we have handled being the only docs in our offices
- Lu goes dumpster diving at the office
- What everyone thinks on IV sedation
- John Wesley relives his "experience" of practicing IVs on each other in dental school (You don't want to miss this story)
- Local anesthesia stories from dental school
- How is the dad life
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Email us any questions you have to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening and supporting what we love to do! We hope you all get just as much out of this as we do! We couldn't do this without you all!
Enjoy the show!