Welcome to episode #29 of the Life and Dentistry Podcast!
The dental podcast where real people, real stories, and real life come together!
What was discussed on todays show:
- Did Joe survive his first week as the only doctor in the office?
- What are study clubs like?
- What do you do in the cases with high bp and where is your cutoff?
- Do you or do you not biopsy?
- How to deal with the emotional fatigue in the office?
- What happens when an office does a Yeti Cooler giveaway?
and much more!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Email us any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all so much for listening and supporting what we love to do! We hope you all get just as much out of this as we do! We couldn't do this without you all!
Enjoy the show!