Welcome to episode #28 of the Life and Dentistry Podcast!
The dental podcast where real people, real stories, and real life come together!
What was discussed on today's show:
- What is it like to have a spouse working at your practice?
- Where do you draw the line with "patch" work?
- Who really loves restoring "back to back" Class II's?
- Does the distal of #2 or #15 even exist?
- Can one of our members ever get over his fear of flying, and can you guess which one it is?
Be sure to follow our journey through Life and Dentistry on social media:
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Website: Life and Dentistry Website
Leave us a review: iTunes Reviews Page
Send us any questions you have to: email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening and supporting what we love to do! We hope you all get just as much out of this as we do! We couldn't do this without you all!
Enjoy the show!